Recycled from a MySpace post I did a while back
When I first heard this song I almost pissed my pants! I mean did I hear this correctly? Does Sean Kingston really want to take his "shorty" to the slums? WTF??????
I had to get online and double check the lyrics...and yes...they are as bad as it sounds.
Check out the lyrics here: http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/seankingston/takeyouthere.html
Here are some "highlights"
* When gun shots just watch us, run quickly, I could show you where
* Might see something your not used to, welcome to the slums
Besides the completely asinine lyrics, the actual "music" is a complete rip off. Of what I am not quite sure, but the tune is terribly familiar. All I know is someone should be suing Sean Kingston over it.
Maybe I am just getting old but it seems to me that the "music" industry has become an machine that both operates on and produces piles of complete shit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I feel like I am an outsider to "your" family. Thanks for thr eye-opener.
But....thanks for the pictures of the Shedd. That is probably the closest I'll ever get to seeing the fishies. I really enjoyed the pictures. I've always wanted to go their but I totally understand. It was a family outing. I'm happy you had a good time. Good times are to be treasured forever.
Post a Comment