First Name: Rebecca Middle Name: Ann Birthday: October 18th Eyes: Greenish Hair: Reddish Brown Fav color: Green Day/Night: Night Fave Food: Steak, Burgers, Chinese, Italian FRIENDS AND LIFE Do you ever wish you had another name? Nope...I like my name, and all of my aliases. Rebecca, Becky, Rebby, Becca, Beckster Do you like anyone? Of course I do Which one of your friends acts the most like you? No one acts quite like me...if they did the world would probably go into self destruct mode. Who's the loudest? Lulu Who have you known the longest of your friends? MegEli...my sWister Who's the shyest: Shy...yeah right Are you close to any family members? Of course. I love my family, even though they are all pretty f*d up. When you cried the most: When my mom died What's the best feeling in the world: Being held by someone you really connect with. Worst Feeling: Wanting something you cant have FINISH EACH SENTENCE: Let's walk on the: wild side. Let's run through: the pouring rain. Let's look at the: stars. What a nice: kiss that was!! Where did all the: intelligent people go? Why can't you: stop driving like a moron. Silly, little: tune that is stuck in my head. Tell me: you are thinking of me too. HAVE YOU: Ran away from home: Kind of...long story...my sister and I tried to run away one day to get out of cleaning our room. Packed our "bag" and walked to 7-Eleven and hung out by the dumpsters. Pictured your crush naked: Yep...all the time actually Skipped school: Yep...probably way too often. Broken someone's heart: Yep... Been in love: Yep...of course Cried when someone died: Um.....yeah.... Wanted someone you knew you couldn't have: Yep...think we already covered this. Done something embarrassing: all the freaking time...but hey at least you know that when you are hanging out with me there is a pretty good chance I will do or say something completely retarded that will provied laughs for days/weeks to come Done a drug: Yep...not many, and not often Cried in school: Yep...what a completely asinine question. RANDOM Your Good Luck Charm: don't have one Person You Hate Most: hate is a strong word, and ultimately hating someone only hurst you in the end. Best Thing That Has Happened: starting over, making new friends, and having new experiences Ice Cream: coffee flavored, or cheesecake, chocolate chip cookie dough, or even just plain old vanilla...never met an ice cream I didnt like. WHO Makes you laugh the most: hmm that would be a toss up between Michael and Andy. Never a dull moment with either of them. Makes you smile: different people for different reasons. But it doesnt take much to make me smile, I am a pretty happy person. Has A Crush On You: I hope so :) Do You Have A Crush On Someone: Sure I do. HAVE YOU EVER Fallen for your best friend?: Yes...not reccomended. Made out with JUST a friend?: Yes...also not reccomended. Kissed two people in the same day?: Yes...god that makes me sound whorish. Had sex with two different people in the same day?: Yes...wow even more whorish. Been rejected: . Yes...and if you haven't been...you are lying. Been in love?: Yes...did we already cover this? Been used?: Yes...unfortunately, but havent we all? Done something you regret?: Regret is a bad word...everything you do makes you who you are today. Cheated on someone?: Yes, kind of, technically... Been called a tease: Yes...but isn't that kind of fun in a naughty kind of way? WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON... You touched?: My boyfriend You talked to on the phone?: My boss You hugged?: My boyfriend You instant messaged?: My good friend Joe You kissed?: My boyfirend You yelled at?: Been such a long time since I yelled at someone I have no idea...maybe Abby this chick I bowl with, our conversation was a little heated last time, but not neccessarily yelling. Who text messaged you?: My boyfriend Who broke your heart?: Tim Who told you they loved you?: Probably my Dad CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!
No comments:
Post a Comment