So I don’t want to get too deep here, or start any sort of political debates. I have just been extremely bothered lately by some “jokes”/FWD. That have been trapsing through my inbox. There are always people who disagree about political agendas, and there are always two sides to every story. But lately the crap that I have seen is beyond ridiculous. I mean a person with at least the tiniest bit of common sense would know that the crap they were passing along was completely bogus.
The scary part of this is that some of these emails have come from people I know, love, and respect. I truly believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinions and beliefs. And I certainly understand that not everyone believes, or thinks the way that I do when it comes to politics. But come on people…show some respect/intelligence!!
What scares me even more, is that if people this close to me are this reckless…what about the rest of the world? Now let me say this I couldn’t care less how you vote, or if you vote…but the least you could do is make tour vote…should you choose to make it…an educated one. Or at the very least…know who you are voting for and why! I think we owe it to ourselves, our country, and our future generations to do that.
So please, next time you feel it necessary to pass along some political propaganda, think twice about the validity of it. And please, If you are going to exercise your right to vote, please, please do it responsibly!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment