Monday, March 24, 2008

Leavin on a Jet Plane



I am so excited I can barely contain myself! Going on what is going to be the BEST vacation ever in about 2 days & thirteen hours!

It is Monday afternoon and thankfully I only worked 4 hours today...cause I had a lot of laundry and packing to do. As of right now I am about 65% packed, and I am pretty happy about this. Tomorrow and Wednesday are going to be pretty busy, so hopefully between tonight and Wednesday evening I can get the rest packed up, so Thursday morning I only have to throw a few things in my bag.

For those that didn't know...we are going to California for a week. Flying into long Beach, staying in Fullerton. We plan on a pretty eventful itinerary. Some of highlights include Knott's Berry Farm, Magic Mountain, Sand Diego Zoo, Las Vegas, Padre's Game, and a Dodger's game. I personally am really looking forward to San Diego Zoo, and the Padre's Game (Opening Day). Vegas is going to be a blast too because we are going to watch the NCAA tournament games, AND the Nationals game!

Well I have done enough slacking for now, time to get some stuff cleaned up. I am just SO frickin pumped I can hardly sit still. I just hope I don't annoy Andy too much before we go...

No comments: