Thursday, February 14, 2008
For those of you that have been deprived all these years.
I must admit I loved Full House. I think I fit the demographic. It was on good old TGIF from 1988 - 1991. So that puts my at about seven years old. Probably closer to the age of Stephanie, but I wanted to be DJ. Megan was only two and reminded me so much of little Michelle. Ahhh the memories......
So...now to get down to the point of this blog...
During the aforementioned trip to Shedd Aquarium, I purchased a small stuffed Beluga Whale. Some of you know my weakness for stuffed animals. Some of you also know about my incessant need to hold on to something while I sleep. This new Beluga was the perfect addition to my collection because it was small, and only mildly offensive.
So during some random conversation I began singing the Baby Beluga song. Andy was bewildered, and, at least somewhat amused by my rendition. He had no idea the Baby Beluga song even existed. So I vowed to find it for him.
So as I was sitting here browsing you tube...it came to mind that maybe there were more deprived individuals out there. So here it is. The entire Baby Beluga episode is really worth watching. But the initial clip of the song/dance is enought to give you the gist.
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment