So it's Sunday...4:15pm...and I am bored...yes bored! It's that kind of bored where you can't sit still, yet you are too tired and lazy to get off of your ass to do anything contructive. So instead I sit here...surfing the net...my mind racing. Racing about what????? Let's see...work, my sWister, the errands I need to do tomorrow, Wii, the LA vacation Andy and I are going on in a couple months, B-Fest next weekend, old friends, bands I want to see, phone calls I should make, and a whole lot of whatever.
So if you are reading this and half as bored as I am check out some of these links. They might keep you occupied for a few moments :-)
An interesting article on the Worst Movies of 2007
Carucci on the NE Patriots win yesterday.
Check out B-Fest
Don't ask me why...but I have been dreaming about this movie...
The place we went out Friday night...really good time BTW
A new favorite beer.
Check out Alliswell
Okay...now that you are probably as bored as I am...watch this video from a friends band. They are Alliswell, and I think they are Super Great!!!!
So...what did you think? Well I think I might be done rambling on and on here.
PeAcE LoVe & ChIcKeN GrEaSe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment