Monday, May 5, 2008

Karaoke Stars




What a night it was! We started prepping early Saturday afternoon, so by the time we made it to Sidekicks we were already feeling pretty good. There was supposed to be a lot of people joining us, but for whatever reasons it ended up just being Andy, Stevo, and I. There was the aggravating Andy about various subjects, and me "convincing" him to rip the Cub's DVD's that Stevo brought over. and let me just say it didn't take much convincing...I just gave him the eyes ;-) Then the Karaoke action began. Here is the song list:

Andy - Eight Days a Week (Beattles)
Rebecca - Torn (Natalie Imbruglia)
Stevo - Baby Got Back (Sir Mix A Lot)
Andy & Stevo - Regulaters (Warren G - Nate Dog)
Rebecca - Wannabe (Spice Girls)
Andy & Stevo - Lick It Up (Kiss)

All I can really say about it is WOW. Here are some videos for you to judge for yourself. It wasn't just bad...it was really bad!!!






The night ended with a round of darts, and a drunken CTA ride home. The blue line got a nice hot steamy batch of my corn beef & cabbage fortified puke, and the patrons on the shuttle bus were blessed with my version of Go Cub's Go....which I learned later really pissed Andy off...LOL...I wonder if it was the song choice, or my horrible singing????

The morning after included a viewing of a flick starring Mystical, and Lorenzo Lamas...it was called 13 Dead Men....BRUTAL

All in all it was a great night out, next time we need the infamous Chewie, Ryan, and other miscellaneous friends to join in on our festivities.

I will leave you with this beautiful picture...ENJOY!!! LOL


No comments: